Friday 21 January 2011

21st January

In Comms and Employability today we discussed benefits in communicationThe first lesson we discussed attidudes and how they were different to attributes. We discussed the potential barriers between a technician and a customer over the phone and also face to face. We watched a 10 minute clip of Doc Martin, which showed us some barriers within this, such as; phones ringing, children shouting etc.This lesson was first of all us listening to Karen, which helped me to understand concepts of things. Then we completed a task on what we had discussed, therefore this appeals to my learning style as i have spoke about to understand and then complete a task so i can remember it. I was also issued with the first assignment.
Within Organisational systems security i finished my first assignment. This assignment was done quickly and the learning style i found was suited to me very good as i have a hard copy of the details aswell as us discussing it lesson by lesson. However the final lesson where i completed my assignment i enjoyed the fact of just getting on with my work and completing it indivdually.
Within Digital Graphics this week i used the skill of tracing that i had previously learnt. I then started to trace a picture of sonic the hedgehog, using Adobe Illustrator. the following lesson i added more to my assignment. We was given information about file formats. This was presented perfect for me as it was explained but i also had a paper cpy of notes to read through and recap.

No comments:

Post a Comment